Seven Oaks Bakersfield, CA 93311
- A community offering a distinct “sense of place.”
- Alluring community areas and great public spaces where all are welcome.
- Parkways, lanes and plazas designed for people to enjoy.
- A walkable and bike-able living environment where residents can walk to work, walk to school,and walk to shop.
- Arts and culture elements which bring interest and activity to the community.
- A community retail element where residents can gather, dine and interact.
- Innovation and diversity in home offerings designed to meet the tastes and aspirations of today’s Bakersfield homebuyers.
- Cul-de-sac streets in both gated and ungated neighborhoods to address our homebuyers’ preferences and different life-stage families.
MahoganySquare Footage 2,555 - 3,425
Bedrooms 3 - 4
Baths 3 - 5
Priced From: Anticipated from the low $400,000s
PatinaSquare Footage 2,965 - 3,808
Bedrooms 4 - 5
Baths 3.5 - 4.5
Priced From: Anticipated from the mid $400,000s
SterlingSquare Footage Custom
Priced From: Anticipated from the mid $100,000s