- A community offering a distinct “sense of place.”
- Alluring community areas and great public spaces where all are welcome.
- Parkways, lanes and plazas designed for people to enjoy.
- A walkable and bike-able living environment where residents can walk to work, walk to school,and walk to shop.
- Arts and culture elements which bring interest and activity to the community.
- A community retail element where residents can gather, dine and interact.
- Innovation and diversity in home offerings designed to meet the tastes and aspirations of today’s Bakersfield homebuyers.
- Cul-de-sac streets in both gated and ungated neighborhoods to address our homebuyers’ preferences and different life-stage families.