Skye Palm Springs by Woodbridge Pacific Group (WPG) is again in the national spotlight for stellar achievements in architecture, design and project development. The Nationals and Best In American Living Awards (BALA) have announced Skye’s latest top honors, and will celebrate all winners January 9-10, as part of the International Builders Show in Orlando.
Skye Palm Springs has earned 18 top honors in homebuilding’s most prestigious and competitive awards programs. Skye’s 2017 Honor Roll:
- Project of the Year, Grand Award and two Awards of Merit for Architectural Design, in The Gold Nugget Awards. www.goldnuggetawards.com
- Best Architectural Series, Architectural Design and Brochure in The SoCal Awards, and Finalists for Interior Merchandising and Detached Community of the Year. www.thesocalawards.com
- Five Silver Awards for Architectural Design, Interior Merchandising and Detached Community of the Year in The Nationals, with eligibility for Gold Awards announced at IBS. www.thenationals.com
- Two Detached Home Design in BALA, with Silver, Gold and Platinum winners announced at IBS.www.bestinamericanliving.com
- Professional Builder magazine noted Skye Palm Springs as an example of new home design excellence, in a feature by Senior Editor Susan Bady. https://www.probuilder.com/warmer-spin-modern-architecture Editor in Chief Amy Albert added her thoughts in the same issue—with input from Skye’s architect, Samir Hannouche https://www.probuilder.com/blog/warm-side-modernism
“Our priority was to create compelling design in an iconic location,” said WPG Principal Todd Cunningham.“These awards reflect collaborative implementation of this concept, and the entire team appreciates this recognition by our professional peers!”
Team credits: Hannouche Architects, architecture; Chameleon Design, sales office design and model home interiors; Roxburgh, advertising and marketing; Professional Design Associates, model home landscaping; and Outdoor Dimensions, signage. WPG Marketing Director is Karen Spargo, and Anthony Gomez of agphotography.com is the project photographer.
Priced from the mid $1 millions, Skye’s 5 designs provide 3,322 to 3,976 square feet of living space. Integral to their lifestyle appeal is a scenic, walkable location in Palm Springs’ historic Tennis Club Neighborhood. Please visit SkyePalmSprings.comBack to Press Releases