17371 Bristol Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
77 homes ranging in size from 3,751 to 4,764 square feet. Homesites were located near the Bolsa Chica wetlands, many with forever unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean. The models opened in June 2013 and the project was sold out by April 2017. Homes sold from the $1,500,000s to the $3,900,000s.
- Private community overlooking the Pacific and the Bolsa Chica wetlands.
- Less than one mile from the beach.
- Close to business centers, dining, shopping, services and entertainment.
- Spacious, well-designed floorplans with luxury finishes.
- The Huntington Room is an exclusive feature of every home, maximizing indoor-outdoor livability.
- The private Brightwater Club provides recreational and social amenities for Brightwater residents.
- The luxurious 2,000 square foot recreation center features a community room, fitness center, pool and spa.
- No Mello Roos fees.